Capturesco 2.0 Beta 1, just released. It has lots of changes and tweaks on the scanning module.
- The project now is built using Visual Studio 2008
- All codes are now written in C#
- Adding TWAIN supports for Scanners
- Scanning can be made through Capturesco or native scanner TWAIN driver
- New enhanaced interface showing the steps.
- Better supports for ADF
- Users can now choose to save the multi pages scanning on a single file or multiple files
- Lots of code cleaning
- New logo for the Capturesco 🙂
Don’t forget to register WIA if you are planning to capture images through camera
To download it go to Capturesco Page on Alfresco Forge, if you need any help leave a comment…
Any supports will be appreciated