Yesterday I went with my brother to City Mall to watch Final Destination film in 3D, I didn’t watched any film from the series but the idea was to try the 3D movies,
The ticket was 8 JD and as the ticket guy told me, in 3D movie the more you get closer to the screen the more fun you will have… At the entrance I picked up one of the glasses that are looks old fashioned and cheap :), I asked the guy how they clean them because they are not disposable, he said after collecting them they sterilized them before the next show. Once the movie is started I put the glasses on, they are light and you look funny with them 🙂 and to be honest I didn’t felt comfortable with them for a few minutes. Now Is it really 3D? I can say yes.. the film was bloody with no story but the 3D experience make it nice.. The most exciting moment was a snake scene I felt as if the snake is on front of my face :). I guess RealD movies are a good steps towards 3D movies, definitely I will go for more movies (Good one only) and I hope later on they change these glasses with cool one 🙂
Yes the above picture is true, Orbeon Forms supports Arabic and the most important is right to left page layout. This mean not only Arabic can benefit but also Persian and Hebrew languages. The process is very simple, you just want to play with the default CSS that shipped with the Orbeon Forms.
To to do that:
- Download and unzip this file to the webapps folder on TomCat or place it anywhere you want
- Download this file and place it on config folder for obreon (i.e. webapps\orbeon\WEB-INF\resources\config). (Change the path for the CSS if you change it on the above step, if not don’t do anything)
- Open the form builder and design your own form in Arabic, save it and then Publish it, now from the summary document you can open it with right to left alignment.
- I did the right to left page layout for all Forms, but you can customize it, only for few forms
- You can’t have English and Arabic on same time, because the English will have the right to left page layout unless someone come with an idea how to load different CSS once the change language button is clicked
- While you are design your form take in consideration that the Form Builder is not on Right to Left layout, but you can do it if you prefer so
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask and i must mention the Web Developer Extension for Firefox gave me a great help
Orbeon Forms is is an open source forms solution that handles the complexity of forms typical of the enterprise or government. It is delivered to standard web browsers (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Opera) thanks to XForms and Ajax technology, with no need for client-side software or plugins. Orbeon Forms allows you to build fully interactive forms with features that include as-you-type validation, optional and repeated sections, always up-to-date error summaries, PDF output, full internationalization, and controls like auto-completion, tabs, dialogs, trees and menus. Orbeon Forms already supports most of the XForms 1.1 specification.